|Adhesives > DynaGrip®
DAP® Introduces Innovative New Line
of Construction Adhesives
New DynaGrip® Delivers Best-In-Class Performance to Tackle the Toughest Jobs
BALTIMORE – February 2, 2017 – When it comes to using construction adhesives on the jobsite, pros know all products are not created equal. That’s why DAP®, a leader in the home improvement and construction products industry, created a new, complete line of construction adhesives with the latest innovative technologies, including high performance latex, solvent, and new cutting-edge hybrid formulas. New DynaGrip formulas deliver high-strength bonds in hours, not days, and provide exceptional performance even in the most extreme weather conditions.
In addition to stronger and more durable bonds, DAP’s new line of DynaGrip adhesives are easier to gun for greater efficiency and include several formulas which are low odor and compliant with stringent VOC regulations. DynaGrip is a must-have for the most demanding pros who work on the toughest jobs, including the installation of subfloors, drywall, heavy remodeling, and new construction.
“Formulated with the latest adhesive technologies and DAP’s commitment to quality and performance, professionals can count on the versatility and strength of DynaGrip products to get even the toughest jobs done right the first time,” said Kate Piche, Group Product Director at DAP. “DynaGrip provides a grip that outperforms, ensuring a durable, long-lasting bond.”
Perfect for general contractors, remodelers, framers, drywallers, finish carpenters and other professionals alike, the complete line of DAP DynaGrip adhesives cover a wide range of applications across the following categories:
- DAP DynaGrip Heavy Duty features exceptional instant grab for heavier remodeling jobs. This high performance latex technology provides a strong permanent bond and bonds a wide range of building materials for more demanding interior and exterior construction jobs.
- DAP DynaGrip Heavy Duty Max features new cutting edge hybrid technology, which delivers up to 5X faster bond strength than competitive polyurethane heavy duty adhesives for tough applications where bond strength and speed are critical. This moisture-curing adhesive provides exceptional adhesion to all materials* with an easy to gun formula.
- DAP DynaGrip 4000 Subfloor features the same great performance as DAPs No. 1 selling construction adhesive, DAP 4000 Subfloor & Deck adhesive. Offering a high-strength weatherproof bond on wet, frozen and treated lumber, this easy to gun adhesive can be applied in freezing temperatures. PFS certified to exceed ASTM D 3498 specifications, this subfloor adhesive provides exceptional adhesion in the most extreme weather conditions.
- DAP DynaGrip Advanced Subfloor provides a high-strength weatherproof bond that improves the structural performance of subfloor assembly. This solvent based adhesive won’t freeze and is easy to gun in cold temperatures. The VOC compliant formula exceeds the ASTM D 3498 specification providing a solution for professionals in districts or states with stringent VOC regulations who demand a high performance product.
- DAP DynaGrip Subfloor is a VOC compliant adhesive that helps prevent floor squeaks. This easy to gun adhesive delivers a strong durable bond and meets ASTM D 3498 specifications.
- DAP DynaGrip Mirror-Marble-Granite features a new, cutting edge hybrid technology that delivers up to 5X faster bond strength than competitive mirror, marble, granite construction adhesives. With permanent vertical hold in one hour, this formula makes the installation of mirrors and countertops faster and easier by reducing the clamping and bracing process. While some adhesives can stain expensive countertops, DynaGrip Mirror-Marble-Granite is safe to use on granite and marble.
- DAP DynaGrip Tub Surround is specifically formulated for installing tub surrounds, is guaranteed safe for showers, and won’t burn or etch surrounding material. It applies white and dries clear making it ideal for soap dish and tile repairs.
- DAP DynaGrip Wood-Panel-Trim provides excellent performance when bonding all trim materials including wood, foam and PVC. This high performance latex formula features instant grab which reduces nailing and holds materials in place for precise alignment of corners and miter joints.
- DAP DynaGrip Drywall prevents nail pops and helps limit sound and air movement between walls. This instant grab formula is perfect for installing drywall panels on vertical walls and ceilings overhead.
- DAP DynaGrip Foamboard safely adheres all foamboard materials to a wide range of substrates without the risk of etch or burn through. Its strong and permanent bond securely holds panels in place and is compatible with XPS (extruded) and EPS (expanded) foam boards.
- DAP DynaGrip All Purpose is ideal for interior projects which require a strong permanent bond. This low odor VOC compliant formula provides excellent adhesion to common building materials and features instant grab which reduces the need for nailing, bracing, and clamping.
DynaGrip products are available in a variety of sizes and can be found at your local home improvement retailer. For more information, visit www.dap.com.
About DAP Products Inc.
DAP is a leading manufacturer and supplier of caulks, sealants, foam, adhesives, and repair products with a history of first-to-market innovations with trusted, quality, reliable, and long-lasting products for professional contractors, remodelers and do-it-yourselfers.
For more information about DAP products and applications, visit our website at www.dap.com.
*Not recommended for: House wraps such as Tyvek® and other fluoropolymer based substrates such as Teflon
L.C. Williams & Associates