|Caulks & Sealants > DAP® DYNAFLEX 230®
DAP® DYNAFLEX 230® Premium 100% Waterproof Window, Door and Trim Sealant
DAP® DYNAFLEX 230® is a premium elastomeric “Silicone Tough” latex formulation that delivers outstanding performance against the elements. It provides superior flexibility and elongation to seal joints up to two inches wide and endure expansion and contraction without cracking or losing its seal.
- Seals Joints up to Two Inches Wide – Stays permanently flexible to withstand movement without cracking or losing adhesion. Meets ASTM specification C920, Class 25
- Outstanding Weatherability – Forms a long-lasting, durable seal that is 100 percent waterproof and weatherproof to stand up against heat, sun, rain, wind, snow and cold temperatures. Won’t crack, crumble or chalk
- Ideal for Natural and Synthetic Materials – Adheres to wide range of building materials including wood, MDF, fiber cement, vinyl, aluminum, PVC, polystyrene and composite trimboard
- Paint Ready in Two Hours – No primer required and won’t crack paint film
- Easy Application – Guns out easily, tools smoothly, low odor and can be cleaned up with soap and water
- Exterior and Interior Use – Durable and versatile formula can be used for both demanding exterior and interior projects.
DYNAFLEX 230 is available in 10.1 fl. oz. cartridges in white, clear, almond, clay, gray, brown, cedar tan, dark bronze and black. Also available in 5.5 fl. oz. squeeze tubes in white and clear. It can be found in local home repair and improvement stores nationwide.
For more information, visit www.dap.com.
About DAP Products Inc.
DAP manufactures reliable, long-lasting products for contractors and DIYers. Headquartered in Baltimore, Md., DAP is a leading manufacturer of caulks, sealants, adhesives, insulating foam, spackling, glazing and other general patch and repair products. For more information about DAP products and applications, visit our website at www.dap.com.