|Caulks & Sealants > DAP® ALEX®
DAP® ALEX® Acrylic Latex Caulks and Sealants
DAP® ALEX® Acrylic Latex caulks and sealants are specifically formulated to provide outstanding paint finish results. They offer better adhesion to a wider variety of surfaces, easier and smoother application, faster dry times to, and greater durability for a long-lasting seal. The DAP® ALEX® brand is also the brand that professional painters prefer and use most often.
DAP ALEX PLUS®, ALEX FAST DRY® and ALEX FLEX® offer:
- Outstanding Paintability – Resist dirt pick up and best overall compatibility with all types of paints
- Excellent Shrink & Crack Resistance – Formulated with silicone additives for greater flexibility and surface adhesion for a long-lasting, waterproof seal
- No Paint “Shiners” – Won’t gloss or discolor paint to create a uniform, clean paint finish
- Multi-Surface Use – All-purpose versatility with adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces and substrates, both inside and out
- Easy Application – Gun out easily, tool smoothly, low odor and can be cleaned up with soap and water
ALEX PLUS All Purpose Acrylic Latex Caulk Plus Silicone:
- America’s No. 1 selling brand of caulk
- Paintable in 30 minutes.
- Shrinks less for a durable seal*
- 40 year
- Available in 10.1 fl. oz. cartridge in white, antique white, clear, crystal clear, almond, gray, brown, cedar tan, dark bronze and black; 5.5 fl. oz. squeeze tube in white and clear and a 9.0 oz. aerosol can in white
ALEX FAST DRY Acrylic Latex Caulk Plus Silicone:
- Specifically formulated to meet the demanding needs of professional painters
- Can be brush painted 20 minutes after application or spray-painted immediately
- Resistant to dirt pick-up, which provides a smooth surface for strong paint adhesion
- 50 year
- Available in white in a 10.1 fl. oz. standard cartridge size and a 5.5 fl. oz. squeeze tube
ALEX FLEX Premium Molding & Trim Acrylic Latex Sealant:
- Superior performance for demanding molding and trim applications
- Paintable in 30 minutes
- Added flexibility to endure expansion and contraction without cracking. Meets ASTM C920, Class 12.5
- Excellent adhesion to natural and synthetic materials
- 60 year
- Available in 10.1 fl. oz. cartridge size in white
Visit www.dap.com for more information.
* Compared to DAP® ALEX® Painter’s Caulk
About DAP Products Inc.
DAP manufactures reliable, long-lasting products for contractors and DIYers. Headquartered in Baltimore, Md., DAP is a leading manufacturer of caulks, sealants, adhesives, insulating foam, spackling, glazing and other general patch and repair products. For more information about DAP products and applications, visit our website at www.dap.com.